Listed below are the most frequently asked questions I receive on a day to day basis. Be sure to check out the about page if your question isn’t answered here or feel free to tweet me @ScooterMagruder for any further questions.
Do you make money on YouTube?
How much money do you make?
- Sit down.
Why is there John 3:16 at the end of your videos?
- It’s my favorite bible verse and I think one of the most important – John 3:16 “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.”
What does “Throw me the alley” mean?
What does “No Jugamos Juegos” mean?
- It is Spanish for “We don’t play games.”
What equipment/software do you use?
- For almost every video I create on YouTube, this information is listed in the description of the video.
Is Scooter your real name?
- No, it is a nickname. My first name is Cameron and my last name is Magruder.
How did you get the name Scooter?
- In fourth grade, my science teacher asked the students what they wanted to be called. I said Scooter. The rest is history.
Are you full black?
How tall are you?
- 6 feet 1 inch (1.8542 metres).
Why don’t you cuss in your videos?
- I try to exemplify my Christian values through my videos. In addition to this, I don’t cuss in real life. So, it would be awkward if I did cuss.
Can we do a video collaboration?
- Potentially. I haven’t done many collaborations in the past for various reasons, but I’m always down to listen. Just head over to the contact page.
What are your favorite sports team?
- Dallas Cowboys, Florida Gators, Orlando Magic.
There is no C in Magruder.
- This is not a question. I am just re-iterating that there is no C in Magruder.
Favorite television show?
- Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.
What is your Teddy Bear’s name?
Why is he in all of your videos?
- I do what I want.
Can we be friends?